Chili Lime Chicken & Chicory Salad
Recipe type: Chicken
- Two 10 oz. chicken breast cut into four 5 oz. pieces
- 3 tsp. Chili Lime Ellbee's Garlic
- 1 bunch fresh chicory, chopped
- 1 small apple, cut into bite size pieces
- 1 tsp. apple cider vinegar
- 2 T. lemon juice
- 2 T. Bragg"s Liquid Aminos
- 1 T. Chia Seeds (for thickening)
- 1 tsp. Lemon Citrus Ellbee's Garlic
- Place chicken in bowl with Chili Lime Ellbee's and roll until coated.
- Place chicken into medium high skillet, add ¼ c water (because we are cutting out the oil for a low calorie dish). Let cook with lid on for 5 minutes. Turn meat, add more water and finish cooking for another 5 minutes.
- While your chicken is cooking lets get the salad put together:
- In bowl put chopped chicory, and apple chunks,
- Mix Apple cider, vinegar, lemon juice, Lemon Citrus Ellbee's, Bragg's and Chia seeds. Whisk together and let sit for 5 minutes until thicken.