Every one loves a great cheese ball!
Recipe type: Appetizers
- 2-8oz. cream cheese
- 1-5 oz. Kraft Roka blue cheese in a jar
- 1-5 oz. olive & pimento cheese in a jar
- 2 teaspoons Original Ellbee’s
- 1 cup chopped almonds, pecans or chives
- Mix all cheeses with electric mixer until fluffy.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Shape into ball, roll in chopped nuts. Makes about 3 nice size cheese balls.
- Flavor explodes overnight.
- Serve with your favorite crackers, or fill celery with mixture for a healthy snack.
- May be frozen for months for a quick takeout for unexpected guests.
- Want to spice it up a notch…substitute our Zesty Ellbee's. Enjoy.