Brined Pork Chops
Make ordinary pork chops extraordinary with this easy brining recipe.
Recipe type: Main
- ½ cup Ellbee's Fire Brine, or Herb Brine
- 4 cups water
- 4 cups ice
- 4-5 thick cut pork chops, bone in or out
- Combine ½ cup brine and 4 cups of water in pan, boil until dissolved, let cool completely.
- You will have enough brine for 5 thick chops. (1-1/2 Inch thick each).
- Add ice cubes and stir until almost all are melted.
- Place in a ceramic deep dish or heavy freezer bag.
- Add your meat. be sure it is covered.
- Refrigerate NO MORE than 2 HOURS!
- Rinse well. Pat dry. Pan fry or bake with a little oil. YUMMMM