Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
Everybody loves bacon around here, so let's eat more vegetables!
Recipe type: vegetables
- a bunch of fresh asparagus
- 5-7 slices of bacon (thin cut works great)
- 2 T olive oil
- 4 tsp. Lemon Citrus Ellbee's Garlic
- Wash and snap asparagus.
- place in bowl with Ellbee's Garlic and oil, roll around until coated.
- Split asparagus in groups for each slice of bacon making 5-7 bunches.
- wrap and secure with tooth pick.
- Place on grill, turn until bacon is done.
- Or place in oven and bake @ 325* for 25 minutes or until bacon is done.