This recipe was given to me years ago by my friend Mary Kastigar, and she Ellbeeized it!
Recipe type: easy
Serves: 24 cups
- 1 pie shell or to make it crust less use cupcake pans and spray them with Pam
- 6 eggs
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 4 T corn starch or 5 T flour
- 2 T. Tuscan Ellbee's
- 1 cup meat (bacon, ham, pepperoni) or vegetables (broccoli, leeks, spinach, kale)
- 4 cups cheese (Swiss or cheddar)
- ¼ cup each onions, mushrooms or leeks optional, but delish
- Pre-heat oven to 375*
- Saute leeks and mushrooms, let cool to room temp.
- Crack eggs into tall blender, add mayo, cream, corn starch or flour and Ellbee's Tuscan, Blend well.
- Pour into bowl. Or blend in bowl with mix master.
- Add cooled mixture to eggs and meat, stir well together.
- Spray cups and spoon mixture in. or pour into 2- 9" pie shells
- Bake for 45 minutes let it come to room temp and serve.
- These freeze well also for a quick bite, and mixture can be made ahead of time and kept in frig until ready to bake.