Want a quick and carb free lunch? I had all the ingredients in the frig and pantry and it only took me 10 minutes to put it all together.
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb of ground beef or turkey
- 1 can of re-fried beans
- ½ head of lettuce
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 avocado, sliced
- 3 tsp. Chili Lime Ellbee’s
- 1tsp. Zesty Ellbee’s
- ½ c salsa
- Brown meat with Ellbee’s, drain
- Take 4 plates, open beans and smear bottom of plates with the re-fried beans
- Layer on top in this order: meat, cheese, avocado, lettuce, salsa, sprinkle with chives for color and top with a couple black olives if you have them.