Don't wait for St. Patrick's Day for this fine meal.
Recipe type: sandwich
- 1 loaf rye bread (8 slices)
- 1½ lb. corn beef from the deli
- 4 slices cheese (we like white american)
- 1 stick unsalted butter (softened)
- 2 tsp. Zesty Ellbee's
- 1 Tbs. horseradish
- ¼ c mayo
- ½ c sauerkraut
- Mix butter and Ellbee's. In another bowl mix mayo and horseradish.
- Butter one side of each piece of rye bread, place buttered side down in pan, turn heat on medium.
- Make sandwich, first meat, kraut then cheese.
- Spread mayo mixture on other piece of bread, top sandwich, butter side up.
- Toast each side until cheese is melted. Always serve with chips and pickle...Mmmmmm good!