Comfort food and full of great flavor. Try this out for a family gathering.
Recipe type: side dish
- 1 14 oz. bag of frozen cauliflower
- 1 16 oz bag frozen broccoli
- 1 family size cream of mushroom soup
- 1 cup cooked jasmine or instant rice
- 3 tsp.of Ellbee's Asian Ginger
- green onions for garnish
- ½ cup shredded cheese for topping
- Follow instructions for cooking rice about 2 cups after cooking.
- In large mixing bowl, combine cooked rice, soup, vegetables, and Ellbee's Garlic. Mix well.
- Lightly butter 9x13 inch pan and pour mixture in. Top with shredded cheese and green onion.Cover with foil loosely.
- Bake 35 minutes at 325* , take foil off and bake 10 minutes to brown top.