Great for showers, parties or drop in dinner guests. Taking ham sandwiches to a new level.
Recipe type: Main
- 1 package Hawaiian rolls
- ½ lb. shaved ham from the deli (black forest is my favorite)
- 8 slices white american cheese
- 1 stick unsalted butter
- 2 tsp. Ellbee's Chili Lime, or Zesty
- 2 tsp. horseradish
- In baking dish put together your ham sandwiches by cutting bread in half, on bottom piece place ham, then a small square of cheese then the top.
- In small bowl melt butter, add Ellbee's and horseradish, stir together.
- Pour over top of sandwiches, cover with foil and let sit in frig for 1 hour.
- Bake for 30 minutes in oven on 325* take foil off the last 5 minutes to brown top.
- Easy and delish!