Ham & Cheese Roll Ups
Ham & Cheese Croissant Appetizer
Needed something quick and easy for a business meet up and this was a hit!
Recipe type: Appetizer
- 1 package of 8 croissants from the refrigerator section
- ½ cup ricotta cheese
- 1 T Sweet & Smokey Ellbees
- 8 slices thin ham , chopped
- Spray cookie sheet with cooking spray
- place croissants on pan an lay ham evenly on each one
- place a generous amount of cheese on ham and roll all togther
- Bake for 12-15 minutes on 325*
- Really easy and tasty, enjoy!