You Can Kiss Me Garlic Burgers
This burger is a crowd pleaser and will not give you garlic breath. There is something about a good juicy burger that is always amazing, try it!
Recipe type: Main
- 1 lb. ground beef 80-90%
- 4 tsp. Zesty Ellbee's Garlic
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion thinly sliced, and halved
- 4 kaiser rolls
- 4 slices of brie or white american cheese
- In bowl mix beef, Ellbee's, oil and thin slices of onion. With clean hand mix together and form 4 burgers. Let rest to room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile preheat grill or frying pan and sear for 5-7 minutes on each side. Top with cheese, serve on roll and say YUM!