Fire Brine Chicken… Everyday
Fire Brine Chicken... Everyday
Does brining intimidate you a little? Well try one of our baby Everyday Brines. Plenty of great flavor for smaller amount of meat. Fire and Herb, try them both and take the mystery out of brining good food!
Recipe type: Chicken
- 1 Everyday Fire Brine
- 2 cups water
- 2 cups ice
- 1 whole chicken, washed and cleaned out
- 1 gallon zip-lock bag
- 2 Potatoes,4 carrots, 5 celery stalks ,1 onion, sliced
- In sauce pan bring to boil 2 cups water with entire packet of the Fire Everyday Brine.
- Turn burner off and let cool for 5 minutes. Add 2 cups ice and stir. Place chicken into zip-lock bag,
- pour brine into bag, seal and place in frig for at least 1 hour or over night.
- Take chicken out of bag, rinse well and place into baking dish.
- Surround with sliced vegetables,
- Place in 400* oven for 40 minutes then tent with foil for the next 40 minutes.
- Easy and delish!
- Next time brine chicken legs or wings or chops...you can do it!