Famous Ellbee’s Garlic Bread
Famous Ellbee's Garlic Bread
What your smelling is what we are selling is the famous saying that's what you'll see at one of our special events. It's a must have for your next family get together.
Recipe type: breads
Serves: 10 maybe
- In container mix softened butter and Ellbee's together until smooth.
- Slice loaf in half, spread butter on top and bottom of bread to cover.
- Add cheese
- Put loaf back together.
- Slice bread into 2" slices
- Wrap in foil and bake for 20-30 minutes until hot.
- You probably won't have any left over to make bread crumbs, so that's another recipe.