Ellbee’s Horseraddish Mashed Potatoes
Ellbee's Horseraddish Mashed Potatoes
Looking for mashed potatoes that have great flavor? These will surly please all your guests young to old. Very easy to make...no gravy required.
Recipe type: vegetable side dish
- 7-10 potatoes (unpeeled)
- 1-2 tablespoons Ellbee’s Tuscan
- 1-2 tablespoons horseradish
- 8 oz cream cheese (softened)
- 4 T unsalted butter
- ¼ c milk
- Cut potatoes into cubes, place into pan of water with ½ t. salt. Boil until tender, drain.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Beat until creamy. Drizzle olive oil over top of potatoes and garnish with rosemary, or favorite herb. Serves 5-8 guests. Enjoy!