My dad use to always fry our eggplant. This one is baked and you will thing your eating steak! No not really but you will be amazed about the texture change from fried to baked.
Recipe type: Main Dish
- 1 eggplant, peeled and sliced 1" thick on the round
- 2 eggs, whipped
- 1 cup bread crumbs
- 1 cup red sauce
- 1 T. Tuscan Ellbee's Garlic Seasoning
- 5 Slices fresh mozzarella cheese
- ¼ cup Parmesan cheese
- Roll eggplant in egg and then breadcrumbs and place on baking pan that has been drizzled with olive oil. Mix red sauce and Tuscan Ellbee's together and dollop healthy amount on each piece. Top with cheese and sprinkle with Parmesan.
- Place in oven @ 350 for 30 minutes. Mix up a simple side salad and some Famous Ellbee's garlic bread and it's a meal!