This recipe will make 2 9x13 pans. Eat one freeze one, and enjoy!
Recipe type: Main
- 3 lbs. ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 3 T Tuscan Ellbee's
- large family size thin pasta package
- 1 Large red sauce (Ragu, or Prego)
- 2 small white sauce
- Parmesan cheese to top
- Brown burger with chopped onion. Drain
- add Ellbee's and saute' a couple minutes.
- Meanwhile boil water with 1 T salt and cook pasta. Drain reserving ½ c pasta water.
- In large bowl mix burger and both sauces together. Mix well.
- Separate into your 2 9x13 pans. Top with Parmesan. Bake *350 for 45 minutes.
- Serve with salad and fresh hot Ellbee's Garlic BREAD