Author Archives: Spicegirl
One thing for sure these days, if your cooking for yourself or a family event the smell of garlic in the house just makes everything better, people smile more, get excited when they open the door from a long day at work and are just proven to be happier people in general.
Did you also know there are many many health benefits from ingesting a garlic infused diet? These are the top 8:
- Helps cure hypertension
- Helps with cold and flu symptoms
- Reduces high cholesterol levels
- Beneficial in digestion
- Gives relief from intestinal issues
- It’s highly nutritious, but has very few calories
- A diet high in allium-rich diets (garlic, onion, leeks) are less likely to develop osteoarthritus.
- A natural anti-inflammatory
With all this said garlic is amazing to add to your diet!
Ellbee’s Garlic Seasonings makes it easy, Happy Cooking and Many Blessings
Linda & Brent Styer